Thursday, July 26, 2018

"Known By God" -Too

"Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth." (Psalms 113:6)

To totally come to understand how much God cares for us, we truly only need to look to the cross of Christ. It was for fellowship that He did what He did; that we could actually fellowship with Him, a Holy and Righteous God. The more you stop and think about that, the more it causes you to realize how much He loves you. David was a man after God's own heart because David understood that God wanted to have fellowship with him, which made David want to fellowship with God. The more we understand that, the more excited we can get to spend time in prayer and talking with God; it becomes more and more about building a relationship then about anything else. Yesterday was a little weird, to say the least. But I knew that if I was going to stay committed to the prayers for everyone I pray for everyday, and stay committed to this blog, then it was going to require God's help to get it done. Don't ask me how, but I still prayed for everyone single person by name; something that will usually take at least 30 minutes; but somehow, it only took 10. How it happened, I really don't know. But all I do know, is that God heard my prayers and that is all that matters to me. You really need to stay devoted to praying for the people that you start praying for. I truly believe that you can't start praying for the people you love, and then just all of the sudden stop. It is all about spiritual warfare, and it is serious business! This verse and the last are meant to be one, as it shows that God is high above everything else, yet He humbles Himself to come done to our level, to get in touch with our life, personally. That is no small thing! That is amazing to me, the more I think about and realize the opportunity I have to be close to God, to have a relationship with our Heavenly Father. That is what Jesus Christ came here for, to die on that cross that we might have the righteousness it takes to have fellowship with the Father that loves us...

""Now I am coming to you. I told them many things while I was with them in this world so they would be filled with joy. I have given them your word. And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world. I'm not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one. They do not belong to this world any more than I do. Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world. And I give myself as a holy sacrifice for them so they can be made holy by your truth."" (John 17:13-19) NLT 

No comments:

Post a Comment