Tuesday, May 8, 2018

"The Crush"

"Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out." (Psalms 109:14)

 It will all make perfect sense in the end, just you wait and see. That is why it is that we have not chosen Him, He has chosen us; we are without consent, because He is our God and we are His people. How does it feel to be chosen? Seriously! When you think about it, how does it make you feel to know that the Father has given you to His Son? "Here, my Son, have this one." Wow, talk about inner peace that cannot be explained; there is nothing I can do with that, absolutely nothing. As I studied this verse, I was drawn to the plurality of "fathers" and the singleness of "mother." There are two different areas of development here, just as there are two different genealogy records for Jesus Christ; one for the "fathers" and one for His "mother." We cannot erase anything that has been done, nor should we even attempt to; if God has allowed it to happen, then He has allowed it all to happen based upon whatever it was. It's kind of creepy, but it is comforting at the same time. Let no one try and tell you that you were a mistake! God does not make mistakes! If you are chosen by God, then He has chosen you because He loves you and has a purpose for your life. As such, all of your mistakes, they are mistakes to you and things that you regret; but to God, they were never a mistake, because He already knew what would happen and how it all would work out. Seriously, I think I can see it; from the time of the fall, all the iniquity of my fathers has been handed down to me; each and every one of my fathers, my father, grandfather, great-grandfather, great great-grandfather; all the way to Adam, the curse has been handed down. The sin of my mother was within her; she gave birth to me, and the curse continued. This is why Jesus had to be born of a virgin; there was no other way to break the curse; that which was in Mary was holy, without iniquity, therefore she had given birth to untainted child; the Son of God and Son of Man! Talk about a crush, He crushed it...

""I -yes, I alone -will blot out your sins for my own sake and will never think of them again. Let us review the situation together, and you can present your case to prove your innocence. From the very beginning, your first ancestor sinned against me; all your leaders broke my laws. That is why I have disgraced your priests; I have decreed complete destruction for Jacob and shame for Israel. "But now, listen to me, Jacob my servant, Israel my chosen one. The LORD who made you and helps you says: Do not be afraid, O Jacob, my servant, O dear Israel, my chosen one."" (Isaiah 43:25-44:2) NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment