Monday, July 27, 2026

"Things Which Cannot be Shaken"

 "And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain." (Hebrews 12:27 KJV)

  "Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God's glory." (Romans 5:1-2 NLT) 

 More than once or twice I have shared a few things that I believe with my whole heart; only to be told that I don't know what I'm talking about. That really doesn't bother me, in the least; because these things are etched into my heart, and I believe God has shown them to me them for a reason. I have had various times when there has been confirmation to what I believe; but I keep it to myself and just thank God for showing me, and to keep it buried in my heart. 

 This is not about those few things, because they are things which are temporary and only matter in the presence. The things that really matter will be the things that remain, and are in the eternal, with God, forever and ever...

"Christ is also the head of the church, which is his body. He is the beginning, supreme over all who rise from the dead. So he is first in everything. For God in all his fulness was pleased to live in Christ, and through him God reconciled everything to himself. He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of Christ's blood on the cross." (Colossians 1:18-20 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment