Thursday, January 15, 2015

"Evil Takes On Form"

"Day and night they go about it upon the walls thereof: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it."  (Psalms 55:10) Now about that cast; something needs to be said about knowing who is really the Master, because when you are following the real Master, you can't go wrong, no matter what you think might be right. What we have before us today is nothing more than pure evil gone out of control. There is really no other way to describe what can be seen taking place in this illustration, except maybe the sceen that was taking place when the Jews were yelling "Crucify Him!", as Jesus was standing there before them, beaten and wearing a crown of thornes. Can you imagine what that must have looked like to those that were not willing that He be crucified; like Pilate, who was amazed by the reaction of the people, having chosen to have a convicted murderer released instead of releasing an inoccent, beaten, King of the Jews. That is what real evil looks like, because it cannot be reasoned with, no matter how hard you try; just as those angry Jews could not be reasoned with, and just as those that call themselves; well, you know who I mean. What we are witnessing today are senseless killings of those that have no defense; meaning, that if they are defenseless, then all the more their killers are driven to killing them. I once had a heart that was kind of like that, and looking back at some of the things which I did, I wonder how I could have had so much evil inside of me. Although, I never killed any other human being in such a manner, but I did kill many helpless animals; for no reason at all, but just to watch them die. What kind of a person can do such a thing? Obviously, we all are capable of such acts of evil, if our hearts are not in the right place; it is not too hard to see how it can happen; afterall, our hearts are naturally evil... "Moreover Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Let me now choose out twelve thousand men, and I will arise and pursue after David this night: and I will come upon him while he is weary and weak handed, and will make him afraid: and all the people that are with him shall flee; and I will smite the king only: and I will bring back all the people unto thee: the man whom thou seekest is as if all returned: so all the people shall be in peace. And the saying pleased Absalom well, and all the elders of Israel." (2 Samuel 17:1-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment