Thursday, April 28, 2011

"The Glory Road" -3

"And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on His left." (Matthew 25:33) So; how do you like me now? If there is one thing that can cause people to move away from those that might be talking, it's the talk that makes them walk. But my next question is one that I have been wrestling with every since I first read this passage, and shared on it a week ago; which is, What is the difference between the sheep and the goats? Or, better yet, When did they become different? Can I tell you what I think? Well, I am going to anyways! I believe that the sheep and the goats have been that way since the day of their birth; their re-birth, which is the day that they received Jesus Christ into their hearts. Again, not all the people that profess to be His children shall be found to be a son of God; and it has a lot to do with the manner of what they believe. Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord, and maker of the heavens and earth? I sure hope so, because the devil also knows this, and trembles. But the thing that we must ask ourselves is, What road are we on? and if we are not on the right road, then we need to ask the Lord to place us there!!! Only He can do it! Only Jesus can make you new and change us from a goat to a sheep! A goat cannot change it's self into a sheep; and for that matter, a sheep can not change it's self into a goat!!! So then, how do we know that we are on the right road? That's simple, because the right road leads to eternal life; and if you are on that road, eternal life dwells in you, and you will be living for that and not for this life... (How do you like me now?) "Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is One God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" (James 2:18-20)

No comments:

Post a Comment