Saturday, July 13, 2024

"Foolishness"

 "For a dream cometh through a multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by a multitude of words." (Ecclesiastes 5:3 KJV)

 "The tongue of the wise makes knowledge appealing, but the mouth of a fool belches out foolishness." (Proverbs 15:2 NLT)

 Well, I slept in today: my alarm went off, and I turn off and went back to sleep! Talk about a weird morning; it might just be because of my post yesterday, as I sounded a little bit like boasting, as if my prayer life was so in order. What foolishness! 

 This is exactly what we are talking about today! As it is, this word, "business," is only found in this Book; and it is used in several different passages, in several different ways, mostly as the word, "travail," which is used six times. Basically, it is like spinning your wheels and going nowhere. Something I can attest to, as I feel that nothing I do gets better, it only gets worse! 

 Having to many rollercoaster rides, can really make someone feel as though that is what life is meant to be; one day your up, and the next day your down; always looking for the ride to get over! The dream is just a dream, there really is nothing special about it, because there is always too much travail going on, your life is like a bad dream; when you have one, you always try to get back in it, in order to figure it out... 

"As for me, may I never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that cross, my interest in this world has been crucified, and the world's interest in me has also died." (Galatians 6:14 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment