Sunday, January 7, 2024

"Fabric of Love" - 2

 "And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord." (John 20:20 KJV)

  ""But look," Jacob replied to Rebekah, "my brother, Esau, is a hairy man, and my skin is smooth. What if my father touches me? He'll see that I'm trying to trick him, and then he'll curse me instead of blessing me." But his mother replied, "Then let the curse fall on me, my son! Just do what I tell you. Go out and get the goats for be!" So Jacob went out and got the goats for his mother. Rebekah took them and prepared a delicious meal, just the way Isaac liked it. Then she took Esau's favorite clothes, which were there in the house, and gave them to her younger son, Jacob. She covered his arms and the smooth part of his neck with the skin of the young goats. Then she gave Jacob the delicious meal, including freshly baked bread. So Jacob took the food to his father. "My father?" he said. "Yes, my son," Isaac answered. "Who are you - Esau or Jacob?" Jacob replied, "It's Esau, your firstborn son. I've done as you told me. Here is the wild game. Now sit up and eat it so you can give me a blessing." Isaac asked, "How did you find it so quickly, my son?" "The LORD your God put it in my path!" Jacob replied." (Genesis 27:11-20 NLT)

 Oddly enough, this is where the Lord took me, so I am just going to see where it goes; hopefully I don't look like a fool when it's all said and done. The interesting thing is that I taught a little message about this very portion of Scripture, which many people did not understand, but for some reason, it really didn't hurt my feelings, because it is what it is, a mystery! 

 Did you know, that when Jesus returns, actually putting His feet upon this earth, He will still have these same marks! He will be showing them to those that are in Jerusalem, as the Bible says, "Then I will pour out a spirit of grace on the family of David and on the people of Jerusalem. They will look on me whom they have pierced and mourn for him as for an only son. They will grieve bitterly for him as for a firstborn son who has died." (Zechariah 12:10 NLT)

 Any clue as to why this verse says, "They shall look at me"? Anyone see who it is that is speaking to the prophet, Zechariah? For you that might be J.W.'s, you might want to pay special attention to who it is that was pierced, because He goes by the name of LORD! Which, for the sake of making some noise, is the word that is used, in your translations, to say, JEHOVAH! 

 Anywho! The point to the Jacob's blessing, is that Jacob didn't think it would work! Thus, the reason that there is a question mark after he announces his presence in the room: "My Father?" Is Jesus LORD? Did the LORD come and sacrifice Himself for your sins? Was that really Him who hung upon that cross? Are those real scars that He has in His hands, feet, and side? 

 Did what He do on that cross work? Well, that is up to do to decide; because if you believe it, then it works for you; but if you don't, then it won't! He did this for you, and whether you believe it or not, right now, you will totally and completely believe it, later...

"He who, while he was in the form of God, did not esteem this as a prize, that he was the equal of God, but he stripped himself and took the form of a Servant and was in the form of the children of men, and was found in fashion as a man. And he humbled himself and was obedient unto death, even the death of being crucified. Because of this, God has also greatly exalted him and he has given him The Name which is greater than all names, that in The Name of Yeshua, every knee shall bow, which is in Heaven and in The Earth and which is under The Earth, and every tongue shall confess that Yeshua The Messiah is THE LORD JEHOVAH to the glory of God his Father." (Philippians 2:6-11 Aramaic Bible in Plain English)  

No comments:

Post a Comment