Thursday, May 27, 2021

"Say What!"

 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" (John 2:20 KJV)

   "For with God nothing shall be impossible." (Luke 1:37 KJV)

  Obviously they did not understand who it was they were speaking with; as it was, if He was sent from God, as He truly was, they would have maybe considered God in the question! Typical. That is pretty much all I need to say of that. 

  If you really want to know, it is my belief that God is truly looking for men and women to honestly trust that He can do anything, no matter how difficult it might appear to be: Nothing is impossible with God! I am most likely not a very good example of that man, as I have seemingly lost some of that trust; or at least, it feels that I have given up on seeing my wife restored to perfect health; at least in this world!  

  Not that I do not believe God can do exactly that, restore her completely, because I am more than confident that He can. But if you really want to know, I keep thinking the problem might be with me, as I must need to be kept in this state of holding on, waiting, hoping, and anticipating something is going to happen. Yesterday I even had a thought, sparked on by something Pastor Richard said, that maybe, just maybe, God is waiting for me to quit. 

  Something to think about, but if you really stop and think about it, that just might be what we are living for and towards: God is saying, 'You keep going, and I will keep providing life!' Wow, what do you say to something like that? I have made it my promise to keep this thing going as long as Marianne is still with us, and then I get faced with something like that.

  Anywho; God is more than all that we need in any situation; regardless of what might be the cost or how difficult the circumstance! Whether it is life or death; life breaths life, but death breaths eternal life with Him...

"I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God's right hand in the heavenly realms. Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else - not only in this world but also in the world to come. God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church. And the church is his body; it is made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things everywhere with himself." (Ephesians 1:19-23 NLT)  

No comments:

Post a Comment