Wednesday, March 24, 2021

"True Grace and Truth!"

"No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." (John 1:18 KJV)

  "Behold, the LORD GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work is before him. He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young." (Isaiah 40:10-11 KJV)

  Believe it or not, but this day was meant to be easy; at least that was the plan! If you have ever been there, then you know what I am talking about. You see the path before you, it looks as if you know all the turns, the pit falls, and everything you know you want to say: and then you get blocked! Just like that, you are thrown off the path, and you really don't know where you are meant to get back on, if it is even the right path at all. 

  See how easy that was? It is really not that hard to notice or admit when you don't have an easy answer; yet, the more I try to put trust in those that say they know the truth, the more I am made aware that we all are still searching for the easy answer! Just teach God's Word! And if you don't know what the meaning is of what you are reading, then just read the words, as written, and let the Holy Spirit do the work! 

  Here we have a very obvious issue that gets pushed in way of almost every opportunity to make a point to the fact, Jesus Christ is God! Eight little words, none of which are over four letters long: "No man hath seen God at any time." Well, if you really want to get technical, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

  I know that might sound a little harsh, but in the obvious state of confusion of what might be said, or not said, it is just the easiest way to explain, the FOOT! What in the word is that? Where does that come from, and why is it even mentioned? Well, it just so happens that we can find this mentioned in a couple of very interesting places, in the Garden (Genesis chapter 3), in the name of Jacob (Genesis 25:26), and then...

"And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: and it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: and I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts; but my face shall not be seen." (Exodus 33:20-23 KJV)  

No comments:

Post a Comment