Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"Let Light Guide" -2

"The law of the his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide." (Psalms 37:31) There is something else about this verse that I did not notice, because I did not have my Bible yesterday, but I have a * placed at the beginning and the end of the verse in my Bible, which means that this verse represents Jesus, or the character of Jesus Christ. We must remember that Jesus, although He was in the form of a man, He was still God, and He still had power over all that was done to Him and around Him; whether that be the physical, both man and earth, or the spiritual, or even the grave; He demonstrated the power of not only being the Light, but also of walking in that Light. As such, He never did step out in the wrong direction; even the lagging behind that He did when He was told of Lazarus being sick, He did so on purpose and for a purpose; nothing that He did was without purpose, even cursing a fig tree, or folding the napkin in the tomb; everything He did was either to fulfill the word of God, to proclaim the power of God, or to demonstrate that He was God. I have spent several hours over the last few days looking up things which had to do with that napkin, and whether or not it meant He would return, or whether it meant He was showing disgust by the way He was treated by His own; and I have come to the conclusion that it was neither, but instead, He folded that napkin and set it aside by itself to show that He was in charge, and that it all went according to plan; but that's just the way that I see it... "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel." (Genesis 3:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment