Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Perfect Love In Thee"

"I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from Thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in Thy Book all my members are written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with Thee.(!!!!)" (Psalm 139:14-18) While reading this Psalm this morning, I could not help but think about 'enter into His gates'; those for words just kept popping up in my heart and mind, each time with a different ending: with praise, with thanksgiving, with love... This is the thought of a child of God: kept through all eternity in the House of The Lord. I hope you understand the just of that statement, because that is the power of knowing who we are in Him, and how we are cared for; even in the times of our iniquities! This is the kind of Love we are created for; that our Father in heaven would love us since the beginning of time, and through all eternity! While I really had a hard time deciding where to start, verse 14 seemed to be a very good verse to start with; but verse 12 was the verse that caused me to wonder with amazement at how powerful our God's Love is towards us. If you think long enough on it, it can really make your head spin. But, think about this for just a moment (if you not all day): Let's call His house His heart, which we will enter into; this is the Love of God, which we must relate to as a place, an actual place to enter into. Now, as we have entered in, we have discovered that there is nothing hid from Him; that nothing can be hid from His glorious Light; yet, in that same Light all things are made Light, even the darkness! Therefore, there is only One place that we are safe and secure, and that is in His heart where Love and Light dwell; and there is only One gate by which we can enter in: JESUS!!! "Yea, the darkness hideth not from Thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to Thee." (Psalm 139:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment