Saturday, February 29, 2020

"God Saves Us"

PSALMS 146
"Praise ye the LORD, Praise the LORD, O my soul." (Psalms 146:1)

  Just so you know, the Bare was my full intention, as it was about when we are in His presence, like Adam, we would not feel naked and ashamed. You do know what that means, Right? Anywho; this is pretty much the winding down, or up, depending upon your outlook and your belief in where you are going to be at the time of death. I hold to the belief that we are instantly in the Lord's presence. How that actually works, I don't know, so I am not going to try and figure it out; that is, what they say, "Is far above my pay grade!" All that I know, is that we do not lay in the ground feeling as though we are waiting; that thing in the ground is just a shell that once held my soul, something that is instantly taken up to the Lord. I have heard several different versions of what takes place; but Paul's is in the Bible and clearly has enough detail, it should be enough to satisfy most anyone's curiosity. Besides, the way things are going, it is becoming more and more clear that I might not need the plot of ground I purchased, because you cannot bury what is no longer around! The "soul" is pretty much the breath of life that is within us, that which causes this body to be alive. I have always wondered what might happen if you had a person on a scale at the time of death, and if there was any difference in their weight once life has left the body. Maybe it has already been done, I just have not heard about the results. If there is a difference, I would be willing to bet it is hardly detectable; much like the weight of a feather or a grain of sand. Excuse me, I am just a little strange and not quite right in the head; so if it seems as though I think up some pretty weird stuff, I will just blame it on the drugs from the 70's, when I did not know any better. But, in all seriousness: We need to begin to get our house in order! As much as I would like to put things off, I am feeling more and more certain that we need to be ready. It might not be something that we need to change our life over, but it is something we need to change the direction we are living. I do not believe that my soul will be laying in that horizontal position, so I do not feel I should be focused upon living horizontally. I am feeling more and more urgent to focus upon living vertically...

"Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God." (Ephesians 4:1-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment