Wednesday, February 26, 2020

"Near or Far!" -2

"He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear them cry, and save them." (Psalms 145:19)

  As I was saying, briefly, that I was sorry if I misled anyone; because my intention was to share about well and trials, but obviously, the Lord had something else He wanted to talk about; and man or man, that was so amazing! This is something that I feel I needed to be reminded of, because we are so caught up in taking care of life, we sometimes forget about this New Life that is living right inside of us; unintentionally, no doubt, but regardless, He has promised that He would never leave nor forsake us, even if we might forget about Him, or worse, that we might forsake Him! There is nothing I can do that separate myself from His love; the more I study His promises, the more I understand and can easily except that as the truth. There are two separate thoughts being shown here, regardless of the colon between the two; while at the same time, they are one, because they involve the same exact action and the same exact Person! The bottom line to this wonderful and sometimes fearful journey, is that we arrive in the same destination and in the same condition that was intended from the beginning; regardless of all of this nonsense that might take place along the way, we are secure and saved in Christ Jesus! Whatever it was I was going to be, some 39 yeas ago, or even almost 62 years ago, is the same as I will be when I see Him face to face. We do not actually pick this, He picks us, and this is what we get! If you doubt me, then I can give you a small clue to look up and see for your self: John 21:17-25; which is the end of John's Gospel. As I have shared before, the Editor of my Bible has the opinion that John's Gospel actually started at John 1:19, which is where John was the he was first introduced to Jesus by John the Baptist. The first 18 verses are more of the preface to what was going to be shown, showing Who it was the Gospel was about. If you are so incline, you could study those first 18 verses on your own, and you might see for yourself how that is possible. Anywho, the verses that I wanted to share with you are the ones that I believe reinforce the message I believe is being put forth. We really need to learn to trust Him, and that He loves us; after that, everything is all going to be okay...

"He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them he gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me; for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." (John 1:11-18)

No comments:

Post a Comment