Tuesday, February 11, 2020

"Something to Celebrate"

"They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness." (Psalms 145:7)

  I know that my postings are not as consistent as they could be; something that most likely mirrors my inconsistent walk, because there are times when it feels like a sprint, and then there are times it feels that I barely crawl. That said, I know in my heart that God still loves me, because He never fails to speak into my life! I might not have followed the normal way of sharing Scriptures; but I never did intend for this to be any sort of a teaching, because it is more about what God is teaching me. It just so happens that I have chosen to share it, whatever it is, and however it might make me feel. This is maybe the greatest and simplest way to express what might take place in the heart of someone that shares God's work that has been done in their life. If you have not given out your testimony, then you might not get the point; but if you have, then you know that it is the thing that brings forth Living Water, where you can actually feel as though Jesus is not only living in you, but that He is flowing through you, and into the lives of others. The basic meaning of the term, "abundantly utter," is just that, to pour out, to bubble forth; like a spring of water is flowing out of you! The other day, I had a moment to share what I believe that it means to be, "in season or out of season," and because I have had several opportunities to speak from the pulpit, I can tell you, it is not about the time of year. This is not about sharing our stories, it is about sharing the Lord's Stories and His Great Goodness! What does that mean for you, is where you can express the memories of all that He does in your life; despite and regardless of what your stories might be, He keeps on doing a work within you! That is what makes me sing of His righteousness, because He keeps His word and never lets go of me; just as said that He would, over 38 years ago! When I share about Him now, it is still the same feeling and expression I felt back then, because it is Him that is living in and flowing through me, and He never changes...

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of the darkness and into his marvelous light: which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." (1 Peter 2:9-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment