Tuesday, February 25, 2020

"Near or Far!"

"He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he will hear their cry, and will save them." (Psalms 145:19)

   Have patience and be kind, is what my desire is for myself; it is what I ask God to give me almost every day, all week long. I really don't think I need much of anything else, except the one thing I never stop asking for, my wife to be healed! But, then again, the Lord is in the control of that, as I have totally released myself from the burden of worry and dread in that area of my life. That might not make much sense to some; but there are some things that are just way to far beyond our control. Praying for patience and kindness is one thing, because we all know that is something we strive for and put into practice to obtain; but what can you do about the severe illness of a loved one, when there is nothing left that you can do? Is there nothing more that you can do? Well? Did you know that there is something about wells and trials that they have in common? There are some very good teachings on that subject, Pastor Gayle has a very entertaining one regarding all the wells that Jacob dug and left everywhere. The possibilities are endless when it comes to what God can do with whatever it is that is tearing us apart; whether it is our own personal suffering, or the suffering of someone that we love, God is a Wonder Working God! Imagine for a moment that you are that dress, the one which is pictured in my post regarding Isaiah 6:1. It might not be easy; but neither is it for the dressmaker to perform such a splendid piece of work, while the fabric that is being used keeps moving and changing it's position all the time. In order to stop or help correct that from happening, the fabric is stretched out over a Manikin, as to help the dressmaker hold the fabric in place. I am terribly sorry for misleading anyone; because that was never my intention. If someone ever tries to tell you that there is nothing good inside you, and you must look outside of yourself for the real help that you need: Please, please correct them, with all sincerity, and say: I have Jesus living in me, and He is all that I need! Less of me, and more of Jesus; that is pretty much the true answer we are looking for...

"For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. (Ephesians 3:

No comments:

Post a Comment