Monday, August 5, 2019

"A Convenient Place"

"We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool." (Psalms 132:7)

  You know what I am thinking; I know you have me figured out by now. Besides the fact that it was God that called me and snatched me up out of the darkness, He alone has made a place for me to enter in; I could never provide a place, it is His, and I need to enter into it on His terms. There is the big difference in the way some people worship God; there are some people that would like to bring God into their environment and on their terms, as if you can set up a tabernacle for Him anywhere that is convenient, and then He will enter in. That is not how it works! We are the ones that enter into His Tabernacle, one that He has established, at His footstool! You want to talk about convenient, there is nothing more convenient then that. Well, with one little exception: you must be holy! What? How are we able to do that? That is God's grace! When our sins are forgiven, He does not just put those sins behind us, but He puts us into the category of holy and righteous: Justification! It does not matter where you are, what you are doing, or what time of day it might be; He is always there to accept your cry for forgiveness. You will not be disappointed! Don't wait for your next church service or chance to go forward when called; He is calling you when you hear His voice! You want to talk about convenient; it really does not get more convenient then that. I cannot tell you when to go, but I can let you know that it will be God that calls you. He is the one that reaches out to us, and then we come to Him. If I had not been called, I never would have went; but He touched my heart and made me step out of my comfort zone, and step into His Light...

"Jesus replied, "Believe me, dear woman, the time is coming when it will no longer matter whether you worship the Father on this mountain or in Jerusalem. You Samaritans know very little about the one you worship, while we Jews know all about him, for salvation comes through the Jews. But the time is coming -indeed it's here now -when true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth."" (John 4:21-24) NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment