Wednesday, September 23, 2015

"Just Praise Him!"

"The singers went before, the players on instruments followed after; among them were the damsels playing with timbrels." (Psalms 68:25) Maybe we don't understand it all, but it's not our position to think that we should, it is God's, because He knows all things; even the hidden things are not hidden from Him. This is what I felt this morning as I was praying, that no matter what, we just need to praise Him for who He is! He is our God! It will all work out in the end. No matter what things might look like now, or how things might appear, God has everything under control. Can you accept that? If you can, then praise Him for who He is! As simple as that might sound, it requires letting go and letting God. What a difference it makes in the way that you feel when you have nothing to worry about. Don't you worry about a thing, because God is in control. Have you heard that before? You should have been listening, because it is written throughout the Scriptures! It is alright to have a little doubt, God will not hold that against you. Even Abraham had some doubt now and then, but God still counted the faith that he had towards righteousness. God does not expect us to be spiritual giants when it comes to faith, He is asking us to just trust in Him, and then hold on! Does that mean the ride will not have it's ups and downs? No, not at all; life is filled with ups and downs. But God remains the same! So just praise Him! Praise Him for who He is; He is our Rock... "I love you, LORD; you are my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. I called on the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies. The ropes of death entangled me; floods of destruction swept over me. The grave wrapped its ropes around me; death laid a trap in my path. But in my distress I cried out to the LORD; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears." (Psalms 18:1-6) NLT  

No comments:

Post a Comment