Friday, May 24, 2024

"Thine, Will Be Done!"

 "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him." (Ecclesiastes 3:14 KJV)

  ""I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life." (John 5:24 NLT) 

 Now I have this question, howbeit ever so mysterious: Did Solomon know about Jesus Christ? Last night I watched a movie called, "Investigator," which was based on a true story, one that caused a police officer to become a teacher, and he ended up investigating if Jesus really was the Son of God. Which, by the way, is something we all should believe, not only because the Bible tells us so, but also because it is a fact, and the evidence is there, to see for yourself! 

 As much as I like to speculate and see things from my own point of view, there is actual proven history on the life, crucifixion, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Bye the way, did you know that our public schools no longer teach history based upon B.C. and A.D.? Not only have they made the earth older and older, as time goes on, but now they no longer use the coming of Christ to separate the two time periods! What next, are they going to try to say that the earth is really flat?  

 Believe it or not, but there really are people, even Christians, that say that the earth is flat. I really don't feel so bad about some of my speculations now; what I feel is truth can at least be somewhat proven! That said, my question remains: Did Solomon know about Jesus Christ? 

 First of all, David was Solomon's father; King David knew of Christ, and he most likely had taught some of his children about the coming Messiah. He has written about Him in the Psalms, he preached about Him in the presence of his servants and officers; so why wouldn't Solomon also not know; after all, he did refer to himself as a Preacher. 

 Do we need to go back, starting over with his introduction; or can we just assume that he knew about Him...

"But I am a worm and not a man. I am scorned and despised by all! Everyone who sees me mocks me. They sneer and shake their heads, saying, "Is this the one who relies on the LORD? Then let the LORD save him! If the LORD loves him so much, let the LORD rescue him!"" (PSALM 22:6-8 NLT)  

No comments:

Post a Comment