Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"Caused Praise" -2

"And my tongue shall speak of Thy righteousness and of Thy praise all the day long." (Psalms 35:28) The number one instruction that God has given His children in His word is "Do Not Fear", second to that, is that we "Trust in Him"; don't you think God knows the difference between those that walk in that instruction and those that don't? We all can fall a little short of following His instructions, and even the strongest of His servants have had their days of doubt; but it's really more about a pattern for our lives, not about the once in awhile moments where we might doubt God will protect us in a certain situation; most of those times, the thing that we fear is not even real anyways, it's just something that we have imagined in our own minds. But what about when something really big does actually happen? Do we fear what might become of it, or do we trust in God? (Right now I am having an issue with this blog; I have had to restart it six times already, and I am getting really tired of dealing with this every morning; I think it might be time to find another blog site!) Anyway, when it comes to "help" from God, all the things that really matter are taken care of; in other words, God has provided everything already to ensure for our eternal security, and there is nothing that anyone can do to take that away from us. The next most important thing that we need "help" with in our lives is living out our faith in God, which is sometimes harder than we thought it could be. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that it is hard to do, because our simple belief in God is enough to get us through, as long as we are putting our trust in Him; but it's not the same faith we thought we would have, mostly because we were putting our faith in God through our own selves; which is to say, we base the faith that we are going to have upon the faith that we think that we have, and then we get surprised by the fact that we are not a strong as we thought that we were. This is where we really need help! But God!!! But God knows every weakness that we have, and He knows every doubt we have in His ability to change our circumstance or situation; we just need to confess that it is so, and ask Him to "help" us with our weakness and our doubt. Really, it is that simple! God does not want His children to be afraid of the monster in the closet, because He has taken care of it and made it so that we can put our trust in Him; now we just need to trust Him, proclaiming everything that He has done, and knowing that everything that needs to be done, He has done already... "Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art My servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that confounded with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not, I will help thee." (Isaiah 41:9-13)

No comments:

Post a Comment