Sunday, June 1, 2014

"A Fish Out of Water" -2

"Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man." (Psalms 43:1) Jesus has experienced persecution on a level that we never will, because Jesus was not guilty of anything, yet we do not have the liberty of such a claim. However, having been washed by His blood, we are now justified before the Father, meaning, "Just As If I Had Never Sinned", which now gives us the liberty of being free from sin; an ungodly nation does not understand that, nor do they acknowledge that there even is sin, let alone that we can be forgiven of our sin. I truly believe that we have reached an apex in the culture of this world, one in which we have literally begun to glorify sin more than we glorify godliness. Now those of us that will take a stand against that which is not normal being normal, will be labeled bigots or utterly intolerant, when nothing could be further from the truth, at least when it comes to those of us that truly know what we are in Christ. The sad thing is, that many of us that have been forgiven of our sins, have experimented with, or dealt with many of the same issues; the main difference in us, is that we have turned from that sin, and are now made free from the bondage of it; something that this current culture does not believe in, nor acknowledge that deliverance is an option. As a matter of fact, here in California, it is illegal to try and counsel someone out of that lifestyle, because in doing so, they might take on suicidal thoughts, if not try and take their own life, having been filled with guilt and shame, after having been taught how much they are what they are because that's the way that they were born. We are all born into sin, and we all have the same sinful nature that we are born with; some prefer their eggs over easy, while some prefer scrambled, it's really as simple as just that; and it's all about that which satisfies our lustful desires, not so much about what chromosome structure you have been given; because all sin is sin, nothing else... "Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on Me, believeth not on Me, but on Him that sent Me. And he that seeth Me seeth Him that sent Me. I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on Me should not abide in darkness. And if any man hear My words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of Myself; but the Father which sent Me, He gave Me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto Me, so I speak." (John 12:44-50)

No comments:

Post a Comment