Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Pure Astonishment"

"Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha." (Psalms 40:15) Truly, the only ones that are going to end up with the blame are going to be the devil and those who followed him out of heaven (Revelation 20:10). When we get to heaven, Jesus will no longer the suffering servant that He was when He took all the blame for our sins; seated at the right hand of the Father, He will be judging, and while books will be opened, there is one book you do not want to be left out of, and that is The Lamb's Book of Life. That my friend will be the only thing that you will be blamed for in heaven, is not having your name written in that Book; other than that, there will be the other books showing why you needed to be in that Book, by which you shall be greatly shamed forever (Revelation 20:11-15). I truly believe that we are going to be completely astonished when we see all that God has done to rid evil from our minds; for there will be no more curse, nor will there be no more tree of knowledge of good and evil, only the tree of life; and the Light of God will be so bright around us, that there will be no darkness left anywhere at all (Revelation 22:1-5) Those that might scoff at people who believe that there is not only a God, but that God loves them, need to know how important that it is for there sins to be forgiven; they can scoff all they want to, but in the end, they will be made "desolate"; which means that they will be stunned and filled with horror. I have already seen "God's Not Dead" twice, and I am going to see it again on Tuesday; the last time I watched, I brought 7 people with me, Tuesday I hope to bring at least twice that. If you have not yet seen the movie, I highly recommend that you do, because you will not be disappointed that you did. As with the case of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, they knew beyond a shadow of doubt that God was alive, and that He was a Rewarder of those that do not deny Him. It is only going to get worse, and our faith is going to be tested, so you had better be prepared to take a stand for Jesus... "Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father in heaven." (Matthew 10:32 & 33)

No comments:

Post a Comment